Sökning: "business in general"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1088 uppsatser innehållade orden business in general.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen i Kulturvård, Trädgårdens hantverk och design, 21 hp, 2013.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an area which hasgained much attention the last 10-15 years. To satisfy various stakeholders, corporate socialresponsibility has increased its importance and often constitutes a substantial part of the firms´financial reports, in spite of the fact that there are no legal requirements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi och medier
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing has been given a great deal of attention during recent years. Almost all the technology market leaders and leading hosting service providers (like IBM, Microsoft and Verizon) have entered into the Cloud market as Cloud Providers. LÄS MER
4. Investigation of how to implement successful KPIs for organizations – based on an empirical study at an international organizationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : In the information age, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are commonly used for business performance measurement in organizations; however there’s no single best way about how to implement KPIs, which means that a company can select any arbitrary suitable KPIs. The thesis will do research and investigations based on existing academic theory and a case study in an international logistic company. LÄS MER
5. Usability in three generations business support systems - Assessing perceived usability in the banking industryKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The business support system has become a necessary tool for managing activities in any organization. Usability is a key area in realizing effectiveness and ensuring users to properly interact with the systems. Still, today, many systems fail in key areas such as gaining the acceptance of the end users. LÄS MER