Sökning: "comparable method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 246 uppsatser innehållade orden comparable method.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate if an intensive reading intervention based on decoding word and text through repeated reading could improve the students’ reading fluency and thereby their reading comprehension. Reading fluency can be defined as reading with suitable speed, good decoding and word recognition, by using prosody and showing understanding of what has been read. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknik och hälsa (STH)
Sammanfattning : Early assessment of tumour response has lately acquired big interest in the medical field, given the possibility to modify treatments during their delivery. Radiomics aims to quantitatively describe images in radiology by automatically extracting a large number of image features. LÄS MER
3. Monitoring and Analysis of CPU Utilization, Disk Throughput and Latency in servers running Cassandra database : An Experimental InvestigationMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Context Light weight process virtualization has been used in the past e.g., Solaris zones, jails in Free BSD and Linux’s containers (LXC). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
5. Quantifying the Shadow Effect between Offshore Wind Farms with Idealized Mesoscale Models and Observed Wind DataMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Two post processing methods for quantifying the shadow effect of the offshore wind farm Princes Amalia (PA) onto Egmond aan Zee (OWEZ) wind farm are analyzed and benchmarked. The first method is the author’s proposed shadow effect determination method (SEDM), which quantifies an offshore wind farm’s shadow effect based on mesoscale WRF (Weather Research Forecast) idealized modeling and the observed frequency of the analyzed site’s wind conditions. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet comparable method.