Sökning: "comparable method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 310 uppsatser innehållade orden comparable method.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present paper investigates the use of two high–frequency verbs: make and take. These verbs are particularly interesting since they express basic meaning (the meaning of the verb is mostly determined by its combinations). Therefore, they do not constitute a problem in learners’ comprehension. LÄS MER
2. Deep Neural Networks for Inverse De-Identification of Medical Case Narratives in Reports of Suspected Adverse Drug ReactionsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Medical research requires detailed and accurate information on individual patients. This is especially so in the context of pharmacovigilance which amongst others seeks to identify previously unknown adverse drug reactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : A comparison within the European Union (EU), reveals that the Swedish agricultural sector is at a lower rate than other comparable countries regarding competitiveness. The low rate of competitiveness is an adverse development for Sweden, and according to a yearly report created by LRF Konsult the profitability of Swedish grain farming is low (SJV, 2014; www, LRF, 2017). LÄS MER
4. ”Det känns som att alla älskar att hata Malmö”. En rättssociologisk studie om mediebilden av MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish city of Malmö has a problem with crime, which is shown in official statistics. However, the crime rates in other comparable Swedish cities are very similar. Despite this fact Malmö is depicted as a more dangerous city by the media, and this image of Malmö has been internalised by many. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/BeräkningsmatematikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes a probabilistic level set method to be used in segmentation of tumors with heterogeneous intensities. It models the intensities of the tumor and surrounding tissue using Gaussian mixture models. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet comparable method.