Sökning: "Contingent valuation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Contingent valuation.
1. Reforestation & Marine Permaculture: Does the Method Affect the Willingness To Pay for Carbon Offsetting? A Randomised Contingent Valuation StudyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Failing to limit global mean surface temperature rise to 1.5°C risks leading to irreversible environmental degradation. One measure to mitigate global warming is carbon offsetting through increasing biotic carbon sequestration. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to evaluate the benefit of achieving Good Environmental Status in the Swedish Baltic Sea. This was made possible by evaluating the descriptors of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive through a Contingent Valuation study answered by the citizens of Sweden in 2019. LÄS MER
3. The Innovative Swap System - A contingent valuation study on joining a swap system with sustainable cupsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Although awareness of the problems caused by disposables is increasing, it is not well known that recycling of paper cups is difficult. Consequently, billions of cups end up in landfills every year. LÄS MER
4. Ecnomic value of water for Agriculture, Hydropower and Domestic Use : A case study of the Lunsemfwa catchment, ZambiaMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Lunsemfwa river catchment is of paramount importance to the Zambian economy, particularly with regards to energy, agricultural and water for domestic, as well as wildlife. Water shortages during dry spells in the area present a huge problem for the various stakeholders in the basin. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a Cost Benefit Analysis of a potential relocation of Malmö Konstmuseum. The main purpose of this research is to inform decision makers and assist the political discussion around this subject. In this study, the net social benefits are estimated for both the new and current locations. LÄS MER