Sökning: "Earth and Environmental Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2216 uppsatser innehållade orden Earth and Environmental Sciences.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Greenland Ice sheet (GIS) is the second largest ice sheet on Earth and thus stores a large amount of Earths freshwater. Because of climate change and the Arctic amplification, GIS is experiencing changes and increased melt rates. The total mass budget determines the amount of sea level rise caused by input from freshwater from the GIS. LÄS MER
2. Hur utvärderas faunapassager? - En litteraturstudie om säkra passager för djur över vägar och hur de utvärderasKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Habitat fragmentation is a common problem in relation with road infrastructure which leads to mortality, isolation of animal populations, and has a negative effect on biodiversity. Animal crossings have been implemented in many countries and are a useful tool to mitigate these problems but they are expensive to build. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Eutrophication is an ongoing problem in the Baltic Sea and is therefore found as a topic of the Baltic Sea Action Plan as well as the environmental goals of Sweden. One source to eutrophication is the leakage of phosphorus from agricultural lands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In recent years, it has become increasingly recognized that the traditional production-based methods for calculations of greenhouse gas emissions have shortcomings. This is justified by the fact that such inventories only include emissions that occur within a particular geographical area. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is something that drives our society forward, but how we are consuming these products is rather something that harm our environment rather than pushing our society forward. This thesis investigates our unstainable consumption of ICT products and takes a look at waste prevention solutions in order to reach circular economy with a focus on Swedish municipalities. LÄS MER