Sökning: "4 4 2"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4570 uppsatser innehållade orden 4 4 2.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Unified Modelling Language (UML) provides the facility for software engineers tospecify, construct, visualize, and document the artifacts of a software system and tofacilitate communication of ideas [1, 2]. It is shown in many studies [9, 14, 16] thatthe quality of UML models has an impact on the quality of software systems. LÄS MER
2. How software documentation helps communication in development teams: A case study on architecture and design documentsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Communication between developers andwithin development teams takes place through various communicationchannels. Software documentation acts as a communicationchannel among software professionals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper uses a pension reform in Italy to estimate how increased retirement age affect employment and health for women on the cusp of retirement. Using variation between birth cohorts and employing a difference-in-difference design, I estimate that an increase in retirement age by 2.75 or 3. LÄS MER
4. PRIVACY MATURITY IN SWEDISH MUNICIPALITIES: A Quantitative Survey Based on a Privacy Maturity FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Municipalities of Sweden are facing challenges complying with the GDPR. New and changed management processes need to be implemented. We used an inductive quantitative approach applying a privacy maturity framework in a survey in May 2019 where 454 controllers in Swedish municipalities answered. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the year 2015 the Swedish work environment authority ”Arbetsmiljöverket” issued the regulation and general recommendation on organizational and social work environment (2015:4) to prevent psychosocial illness at work. Employers in Sweden are responsible for their organizations’ work environment, but this responsibility is often delegated to line managers, and HR often supports the employer in assuring a good work environment. LÄS MER