Sökning: "4 4 2"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5754 uppsatser innehållade orden 4 4 2.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 is the fourth, most recent industrial revolution, and refers to the integration of thedigital and the physical world in a manufacturing environment. Since first introduced in 2011,Industry 4.0 has gained significant academic and industrial attention. LÄS MER
4. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
5. Repeated Narration within the Occupational Domain: Changing Characters in Identity-Defining NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim was to explore how young adults changed narration of characters in identity-defining repeated narratives. Repeated narratives from identity statusinterviews within the occupational domain were coded at age 25, 29 and 33, N = 46. LÄS MER