Sökning: "Emission reduction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 329 uppsatser innehållade orden Emission reduction.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to assess if the preschool sound environment affects children's hearing, as measured by otoacoustic distortion products (DPOAE). To find out if the children’s hearing was affected by the time they spend in preschool, DPOAE amplitude in children with normal hearing function has been measured. LÄS MER
2. THE REASONS AND CONDITIONS OF SYMBOLIC POLITICS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY. A case study of the reasons and conditions for use of symbolic politics in the decision of Low Emission Zones for cars in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine the reasons and conditions for symbolic politics in the decision to implement Low emission zones (LEZ) for cars in Stockholm. A LEZ restricts the ability to move with certain vehicles in an area to improve air quality, decrease congestion and sending a signal for upgrading the car/vehicle fleet (Connelly et.al. 2012). LÄS MER
3. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector is one of the sectors that consume the most energy in Sweden. In order to deal with this problem Swedish government aims to reduce the energy consumption in the building sector 50% by 2050. Another ambitious goal set by the Swedish government is zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose –The purpose of this research is to increase knowledge about how a led fitting impacts the environment. To be able to fulfil the purpose, it has been broken down into four research questions: • RQ1: What is the environmental impact during transportation? • RQ2: What is the environmental impact during the use phase? • RQ3: What is the environmental impact during the end of life phase? • RQ4: How can the environmental impact be decreased? Method: The authors worked abductive in the relation between theories and empirical data. LÄS MER