Sökning: "Forum Aspx"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Forum Aspx.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Intrigued by bitcoin's exceptional value development and media attention, we assess its viability as a currency and an alternative investment. First, we perform a statistical analysis of historical financial data on bitcoin and compare with traditional currencies, commodities and securities. LÄS MER
2. Determinants of satisfaction, loyalty and willingness to pay in subscription based streaming servicesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In an era of rapid change the multimedia content distributors have seen business model after business model become obsolete because of piracy. The rise of subscription based streaming services using a business model of a monthly subscription with access to a large library of content has brought hope of a promising future. LÄS MER
3. Betydelsen av att välja En kvantitativ studie om olika distributionskanaler för enkätundersökningarC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : No other object is in our constant possession such as the mobile phone. The smartphone has been transformed into a worldwide forum for information-rich exchanges between individuals and companies, by which this rapid access to the smartphone has created and continues to create opportunities in terms of communication. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the changing role of the internal IT function when IT services/capabilities are outsourced to one or more external vendors. More closely we analyze how the process of outsourcing affects several dimensions of the IT function, such as strategic alignment, organizational structures, governance, innovation, capabilities and vendor management. LÄS MER
5. Getting Along: The Case for Regional Economic Integration in the Commonwealth of Independent StatesD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : From the ruins of the collapsed Soviet empire emerged 15 new independent countries. The communist command economy had integrated the Soviet territory closely in terms of production and transportation networks, which were effectively dissolved in the early 1990s. LÄS MER