Sökning: "Fuel cell electric vehicle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Fuel cell electric vehicle.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The industry of commercial vehicles is undergoing significant changes that affect activities of the complete value chain, as well as how the truck is operated. The industry is shaped by the trends of sustainable and safe transportations, vehicle autonomy, and connectivity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Materialfysik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, two electric vehicles are compared, a fuel cellpowered vehicle and a battery powered vehicle with a conventionalvehicle with an internal combustion engine. The comparison wasdone as a life cycle assessment and consisted of two stages, avehicle stage and a fuel stage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : Improving the efficiency and performance of vehicle propulsion systems has always been desirable, and with increasing environmental awareness this has become increasingly topical. A particularly strong focus today is at fossil-free alternatives, and there is a strong trend for electrification. LÄS MER
4. Climate impact of hydrogen as fuel for the heavy road transportation : A time-dependent life cycle methodology based assessmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Currently, the transportation sector stands for one third of all greenhouse gas emissions in Sweden. Hydrogen (H2) could contribute to a decarbonized transportation sector since water is the only direct emission from a fuel cell electric vehicle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This degree project work has been carried out in the context of in the Hybrid InnovativePowertrain (HIP) project presently executed by the company Altran Technologies S.A.. Itspurpose is to provide clients with a modular platform to model and simulate their vehicleas accurately and as fast as possible. LÄS MER