Sökning: "Key performance indicators KPIs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Key performance indicators KPIs.
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : About 90% of all startups fail to become successful, and the most significant reason is due to premature scaling. Limited research has priorly been conducted in the borderland between startups and supply chain. Explicitly on how a startup should go about defining its supply chain objective and how to measure its performance. LÄS MER
2. Operational management through key performance Indicators : A case study performed at the warehouses at Fresenius KabiMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to identify and develop relevant keyperformance indicators within the warehouse operations in amanufacturing company, and how they can be used for control. Research question: In a manufacturing company, which are the most important KPIs forcontrolling and monitoring the warehouse operations, and how can thoseKPIs be developed?Methodology: This master thesis is based on a case study at a pharmaceutical companynamed Fresenius Kabi. LÄS MER
3. Shark Repellents : Predicting the Takeover-Likelihood by Means of Pre-emptive Anti-Takeover Provisions & Key Performance IndicatorsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study is concerned with public companies (listed on the stock exchange) which are threatened by an unwanted takeover-attempt. Particularly, the investigation is centered around opportunities for such companies to defend themselves against hostile takeovers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Marina system
Sammanfattning : Master of Science thesis in Naval Architecture presents a study and the performance of an active seat suspension with the purpose to suppress shocks, caused by slamming in High Speed Crafts (HSCs). The system is modelled and simulated with the aid of the Mathworks software Simulink, with the main objective to evaluate if the active suspension seat has the potential to mitigate slamming impact loads to a larger extent compared to a passive suspension seat. LÄS MER
5. Comparison of solar thermal and photovoltaic assisted heat pumps for multi-family houses in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector account for 40 % of the global energy demand, and an increasingly popular way to supply buildings with heat is through the use of heat pumps. Solar thermal (ST) can either be used as a low temperature energy source in the heat pump or to directly supply the building’s heating demand. LÄS MER