Sökning: "Sustainable Investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 599 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Investments.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Companies are increasingly motivated to deal with the issue of sustainability not just from a moral standpoint, but also because these issues may be a major root of innovation. To achieve these sustainable innovations, the number of manufacturers who invest in specific resources has been increasing. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Hybrid Work on Productivity: Understanding the Future of Work : A case study in agile software development teamsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Organizations has become more hybrid enabling the workers to work partially from the office and partially from home. As remote work was found to have an impact on team collaboration, communication, productivity, and performance, concerns have been raised about Agile Software Development (ASD) teams working remotely. LÄS MER
3. The new Structures to Increase the Financial Value of Women’s Football - A Case Study of Recent Incentives in Women’s FootballKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Women’s football is in comparison to men’s football experiencing a fall behind. The gap between men’s and women’s football is visible reviewing and comparing viewers statistics, revenue generated, media attention and players salary. LÄS MER
4. Run to the -sustainable- hills? An exploration of ESG fund flows in the US market in response to Flight-To-Safety periodsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Funds flowing into Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Non-ESG, and Precious Metal funds (as a proxy to a safe haven asset) are analyzed for 440 such funds in the United States during Flight-To-Safety (FTS) episodes to determine if investors perceive safe-haven-like properties in ESG funds by shifting funds into this group. FTS episodes represent brief rotations of funds into safer assets to preserve capital during burst of market volatility. LÄS MER
5. Acquiring for Long-term Value Creation:A Case Study at Entreprenörinvest : “How does the entrepreneurial process regarding local direct investments impact the creation of long-term value?”Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Background: In the southern areas of Sweden, around the birthplace of household brands such as IKEA, Peab, and Husqvarna, widespread entrepreneurial ventures have grown and seen their first few years of success. Alongside our collaborating private equity firm Entreprenörinvest we are trying to further expand the knowledge and descriptive concepts of what makes these entrepreneurial ventures successful. LÄS MER