Sökning: "commercial pilot"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden commercial pilot.
1. Exploring the possibilities for MaaS in the everyday mobility - A qualitative study of pilot projects in different phasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to identify how MaaS solutions can be designed to have agreater impact on everyday mobility. This research contributes by identifying existing barriersfor present projects in all of their phases as well as expressing possible solutions movingbeyond them, based on state-of-art business model theory. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation and performance comparison between two commercial multiplex gastroenteritis diagnostic systems in a routine laboratory settingMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk biokemi och mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Gastroenteritis is a common infection and the leading cause of morbidity worldwide and is mostly caused by viruses. Outbreaks appear in both developed and developing countries and result in large economic costs. Rapid detection is important for appropriate treatment, control and to prevent the spread of infection. LÄS MER
3. How do different ingredients affect the fermentation time and structure of plant-based yoghurt-like products?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : The market of plant based dairy alternatives such as yoghurt alternatives continues to grow as more information on the environmental impact of traditional dairy products become available. The plant-based yoghurt alternatives come with a new set of problems, including longer fermentation times and poor gel structure formation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Enheten för polisutbildning vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Swedish Police Air Support Unit (SPASU) is a flying unit within the Police whose mainmission is law enforcement and lifesaving missions. The unit has nine helicopters based onone of the five bases in Sweden. The crews usually consist of a pilot and a tactical flightoperator who together carry out the missions in a single-pilot system. LÄS MER
5. Analyzing the goals and challenges of a regional Mobility as a Service project : A case study of the Maas in Skåne market pilotMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : This thesis revolves around the concept of Mobility as a Service, one of the main contemporary topics in urban transport. Although the concept is still in its infancy, it is widely embraced by cities and urban regions as a way to achieve societal goals such as reduced private car use, lower CO2 emissions, and create more livable cities. LÄS MER