Sökning: "deformation monitoring"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden deformation monitoring.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis, performed at Ovako Group R&D (Hofors) a new machining test method for ranking heats of calcium-treated steels, M-Steels, has been proposed. A total of six different heats of 42CrMo4-M steel in the quenched-and-tempered (Q+T) condition were tested. LÄS MER
2. Estimating active layer thickness at the high Arctic study site Zackenberg from remotely sensed ground subsidenceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The active layer thickness (ALT) is an indicator of permafrost thaw, which potentially leads to the release of large amounts of greenhouse gases under global warming, and thus could further amplify climate change. The thaw depth of the active layer also governs seasonal surface deformation, caused by the volume change between ice to water, which poses risks for slope stability and infrastructure foundations. LÄS MER
3. Partners in crime – How cabbage seed weevil assists brassica pod midge in damaging pods of winter oilseed rape in fields in Southern Sweden : how is insect abundance related to crop damage?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae) has emerged as an important pest causing problems in Winter Oilseed Rape (WOSR) (Brassica napus ssp. napus) production in Southern Sweden during recent years. Adult female D. brassicae oviposit into WOSR pods. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Spent Fuel Repository for low and intermediate radioactive waste, SFR, is owned by SKB (Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Co). The repository needs more monitoring of groundwater seepage and improvement of the monitoring methods. Seepage is currently managed by a system that collects the seepage in 2 levels before pumping it to the surface. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) is nowadays a well-established and popular choice for various survey missions. Earlier studies indicate that BeiDou in combination with Global Positioning System (GPS), Globalnaya Navigatsionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema (GLONASS) and Galileo contributes to a lower uncertainty in 3D. LÄS MER