Sökning: "high-temperature process heat"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden high-temperature process heat.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The largest use of fossil petroleum is the production of fuels. Hence, finding sustainable alter-natives is an important step to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases. One such alternative is to produce fuel from biomass, such as waste products from agriculture and the forest indus-try. LÄS MER
2. Mapping and characterisation of surface damage and wear mechanisms in gun barrels : Gun barrels exposed to cyclic thermo-mechanical loadingMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Gun barrels are an important component in advanced defence systems. The gun barrels are used for direct and indirect fire and the material of the gun barrel is exposed to great strains and high temperatures. This sets high demands on the material of the gun barrel. During firing the gun barrel can be damaged. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing brings versatility and new degree of freedom for part design and manufacturing possibilities. Binder jetting is powder bed printing technique that does not require direct energy transfer rather binding powder metal particles through mechanical entanglement by use of the organic binder. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This master thesis describes the development process of a prototyping process. It was carried out in collaboration with Axis Communications. When creating plastic prototypes, development engineers usually have two options, 3D-printing or injection molding using a soft tool. LÄS MER
5. Introducing a central receiver system for industrial high-temperature process heat applications : A techno-economic case study of a large-scale CST plant system in a South African manganese sinter plantMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi; KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was to investigate the potential for introducing a concentrating solar thermal (CST) central receiver plant system based on flexible heliostats - HelioPods - to provide high-temperature process heat in industrial applications. A CST plant system was designed in MATLAB, optically simulated for three design days in the ray-tracing software Tonatiuh and further analyzed in MATLAB by interpolating the results for each hour of the year. LÄS MER