Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 201 uppsatser innehållade ordet Chile.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the creation and development of the modern Chilean Food System. Providing a description of the system focused on the production and consumption areas, the fruit export complex and the salmon industry are characterized. LÄS MER
22. Art and Transformation under State Repression : The CADA group; art activism as social movement for political resistance during the Pinochet yearsKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Romanska och klassiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Artist communities are often the first in revolting within a repressive society in the outer marginal borders of state control. This silent revolt takes place in the time period before larger oppositional movements gain momentum. LÄS MER
23. THE INTERSTATE RELATIONS BETWEEN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA AND CHILE : A case study of the PRC’s foreign political and economic relations.Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the recent years, the PRC has demonstrated strong economic growth and intensified its diplomatic connections with the globalized world. The Deng reforms of the 1970s were the starting point for this ‘open-up’ approach. LÄS MER
24. The Currency of Contacts: The Importance of Social Capital and Entrepreneurial Networking for Chilean Innovative EntrepreneurshipC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The Chilean entrepreneurial scene has been growing considerably over the last few years, much as a result of governmental incentives aiming to encourage entrepreneurship. The Chilean culture is characterized by collectivistic influences in which entrepreneurs' reliance on family and friends is high for starting up their ventures. LÄS MER
25. Collective Action in Response to an Environmental Disaster – A Case Study of the 2016 Social Movement in Chiloé, ChileKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : In early 2016, a toxic algae bloom emerged along the coastline of Chiloé archipelago in southern Chile. Shortly thereafter, locals spotted dead animals – ranging from mussels, to penguins and whales – washed ashore along the beaches. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Chile.