Sökning: "Expected Shortfall"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Expected Shortfall.
1. Developments in Systemic Risk since the Global Financial Crisis: Assessment of Eurozone and US Systemically Important Banks based on Marginal Expected ShortfallMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Present essay investigates if the systemic riskiness of Eurozone and US systemically important banks decreased subsequently to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007/2008. For each of these institutions, time series of the analytical systemic risk measure MES are estimated based on public information. LÄS MER
2. Monte Carlo Simulations of Portfolios Allocated with Structured Products : A method to see the effect on risk and return for long time horizonsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Structured products are complex non-linear financial instruments that make it difficult to calculate their future risk and return. Two categories of structured products are Capital Protected and Participation notes, which are built by bonds and options. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the use of Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs)for calculating present values, Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall ofoptions, both European call options and more complex rainbow options. Theperformance of the ANN is evaluated by comparing it to a second-order Taylorpolynomial using pre-calculated sensitivities to certain risk-factors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the impact of banking mergers on systemic risk, with in particular if internationalization prior to acquisition increases systemic risk. By using the marginal expected shortfall methodology for an international sample of mergers, a significant increase in systemic risk is found as a result of mergers in the financial sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Finding a portfolio strategy that entails optimal performance and risk diversification may be a complicated task for investors. In this thesis, we explore and evaluate the performances of several non-trivial portfolio optimization strategies, based on various measures of risk, to identify the optimal choice. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Expected Shortfall.