Sökning: "Electron backscatter diffraction EBSD"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Electron backscatter diffraction EBSD.
1. Comparative investigation of micromechanisms of plastic deformation by in-situ tensile tests of highly textured 316L steelMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is identified as one of the best techniques in manufacturing components addressing most of the current challenges including material scarcity, design complexity, material compatibility, etc. Stainless steel 316L is one of the promising material candidates in AM due to its extraordinary properties that are useful in a wide variety of industries. LÄS MER
2. Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) Analysis and Predicted Physical Properties of Shocked Quartz from the Chicxulub Impact Crater, MexicoMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As one of the most common minerals in crustal rocks, quartz has been widely used as an indicator for shock metamorphism. Shocked quartz is found in the Chicxulub impact crater, an impact crater that has been linked to the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction ~66 million years ago. LÄS MER
3. Effect of post-treatment of cemented carbide : Microstructural investigation and evaluation of mechanical properties of cemented carbide inserts for rock tool applicationsMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för maskin- och materialteknik
Sammanfattning : Cemented carbides are used in rock tool applications by reason of their beneficial mechanical properties, i.e. a combination of high toughness, wear resistance and hardness. The cemented carbides commonly receive their hardness from tungsten carbides (WC) whereas cobalt (Co) is the dominating binder material. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Mineralogi, petrologi och tektonik
Sammanfattning : Stable isotope analysis of iron and oxygen isotopes in magnetite of Kiruna-type from Sweden and Chile have been conducted to further the understanding of the formation, and advance the analysis methods of these deposits. For this, data from SIMS (secondary ion mass spectroscopy), EBSD (electron backscatter diffraction) and triple oxygen analysis (by laser fluorination) are used. LÄS MER
5. EB-PBF additive manufacturing of Alloy 718 : Effect of shot peening on surface characteristics and high temperature corrosion performanceMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för Industriell ekonomi, Elektro- och Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : There is an upsurge of research interest on Alloy 718 additively manufactured (AM) by electron beam powder bed fusion (EB-PBF) technique in aero and land-based gas turbine engines. However, the surface quality of the manufactured components has always been a major challenge. LÄS MER