Sökning: "of the future"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19616 uppsatser innehållade orden of the future.
1. INSTITUTIONAL QUALITY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN THE WAKE OF NATURAL DISASTERS A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the impacts of Natural Disasters on the level of Human TraffickingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The form of modern-day slavery of human trafficking has been increasingly seen as a serious risk associated with environmental problems. The number of trafficked women and children wereseen as a reporting trend in the context of natural disasters, and is estimated to increase asdisasters will be more severe and frequent in the near future. LÄS MER
2. INFLUENCE OF VALUES ON ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE IN DEVELOPED ECONOMIES How influential are values on environmental performance in countries with higher economic development?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental problems have become a more and more important topic in the political science research. In order to stop exploiting natural resources and worsening living conditions, an answer to what is needed for improving environmental performance needs to be found. LÄS MER
3. ENGAGING THE MASSES A quantitative analysis of the role of reputation in explaining membership in environmental organizationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis found its point of departure in the conundrum of why people join environmentalorganizations. To find what factors can predict membership in environmental organizations isbecoming increasingly important as climate change worsens, and collective action seems out of reach. LÄS MER
4. Artificial Intelligence: The implications of current technological developments for Harry Collins epistemological theory and his critique of the possibilities of a general AI.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Social constructivism and Harry Collins epistemological theory put focus on the sociology ofscientific knowledge, scientific practice and the nature of expertise. From his theory, inspired byLudwig Wittgenstein’s ‘forms of life’ and David Bloor’s strong programme, Collins has from thenineties until today argued against the possibilities of creating a general artificial intelligence, whichcan be compared with any cognitive functions that a human accommodates. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård med inriktning mot bebyggelseantikvarisk verksamhet 2018, 180 hpGrundnivå2018:35.... LÄS MER