Sökning: "market Strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2216 uppsatser innehållade orden market Strategy.
1. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Digital Healthcare - A study that examines the effects of digital healthcare services on performance in primary healthcare in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines what effect digital healthcare has on primary healthcare in Sweden. Using aggregated register data from Jönköping county council and datasets, from väntetider and from hälsokollen a difference- in difference (DiD) analysis is conducted. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : Due to the number of changes in the labor market, it is of high importance that organizations form strategies to attract, develop and maintain employees. One of these current strategies are referred to as Employer Branding, which can be viewed as the package of the functional, economic and psychological benefits provided by employment, and identified with the employing company. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The nomadic pastoralists of the Sahel are often identified as a group at the frontline of global climate change. Their existence in arid and semi-arid regions and their reliance on seasonal rainfall are among the factors that contribute to their vulnerability to drought and climate shocks. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Piotroski (2000) generates a fundamental investing method built upon F_SCORE to identify financially strong firms. In this paper, we investigate whether Piotroski's simple accounting- based fundamental method could still be applied to the U.S. market throughout 12 years from 2004 to 2015. LÄS MER