Sökning: "market Strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2639 uppsatser innehållade orden market Strategy.
1. "Buy low, sell high, that's my motto." - An event study examining the Post Earnings Announcement Drift on the Swedish marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The post earnings announcement drift (PEAD) is a well studied market anomaly. However, few academic papers have focused their attention on Swedish market. Therefore, this paper evaluates if the PEAD can be observed on the Swedish market between the first quarter of 2006 and the last quarter of 2019. LÄS MER
2. Coliving in the Sustainable City - A study of coliving as a sustainable urban housing strategy in StockholmKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The challenge to limit global warming to 1.5°C requires substantial transitions in cities. Shifting consumer behaviours, property use and development are necessary to meet urban housing shortages and ensure a liveable future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The environmental targets set by Europe of reaching a net zero carbon emission by 2050 and the European Green Deal have increased the environmental targets previously set. The Italian government managed to reach the targets set by 2020 in advance and started to work on the 2030 targets in 2017. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomi, geografi, juridik och turism; Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomi, geografi, juridik och turism
Sammanfattning : There is little doubt that crises have a major impact on both companies and humanity. However, the picture is less clear when it comes to what challenges small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have to overcome when facing the crisis. Regulations and recommendations of the government are influencing the challenges to conduct business for SMEs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Aim: This study aims to analyze the approaches and procedures used in the knowledge transfer process (KTP) in MNCs from Headquarter to their subsidiaries operating in developed and emerging markets. Method: Qualitative research with an inductive approach is used for this study where multiple case studies are conducted based on six MNCs in which each MNC was considered as an individual case. LÄS MER