Sökning: "Fredrik Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 uppsatser innehållade orden Fredrik Johansson.
1. Sweden’s proposed excise tax on plastic bags -Using a stated preference method to evaluate outcomesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The 1st of May 2020, the Swedish government will implement an excise tax on plastic bags. Using a stated preference method, this paper explores the effects the excise tax will have on plastic bag consumption. The vast majority of plastic bags that are sold in Sweden are grocery store bags. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. Traduire un article de recherche français en suédois : Les challenges du style elliptique du françaisMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to investigate the translation stategies chosen by the translator when translating present and past participles in contracted sentences in a French scientific article into Swedish. Previous research shows that the French language has a predilection for an elliptical sentences structure, whereas the Swedish language prefers complete clauses. LÄS MER
4. Attacking the Manufacturing Execution System : Leveraging a Programmable Logic Controller on the Shop FloorMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background. Automation in production has become a necessity for producing companies to keep up with the demand created by their customers. One way to automate a process is to use a piece of hardware called a programmable logic controller (PLC). A PLC is a small computer capable of being programmed to process a set of inputs, from e. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Trucks are designed, configured and marketed for various working environments. There lies a concern whether trucks are used as intended by the manufacturer, as usage may impact the longevity, efficiency and productivity of the trucks. LÄS MER