Sökning: "Informal Transportation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Informal Transportation.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : Kisoro, a rural district in Uganda, is undergoing various transformations which could be summarized under the term neoliberal development. This qualitative study, which is based on six weeks of anthropological fieldwork, is focused on how a few individuals working as motorcycle-taxi drivers in the area experience these transformations, and how they deal with them. LÄS MER
2. Life in Vila Laboriaux : a social and physical analysis shaped into guidelines for a Rio de Janeiro favela landscape developmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The urbanization is a rapid movement that has been continuously increasing for the last one hundred years in several places around the world. In Brazil, poverty and urban migration have led to informal settlements, also known as favelas, in cities such as Rio de Janeiro. LÄS MER
3. International Students’ Perception of Risk and Safety when Travelling : Case Study on students of Dalarna University, Borlange, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Turismvetenskap
Sammanfattning : International students are becoming a more and more attractive group for tourism agencies, and for those responsible for regional development, some study is warranted to explore how one may effectively recognize their preferences, wants, needs, and constraints to draw their attention towards the destination or to experience tourism firm’s offerings specially in this research about their perception about risk, safety and security during their travelling. Perception of risk, safety and security of a tourist destination may create a broader platform of preferences, and associated constraints. LÄS MER
4. A strategic distribution model for an upscaling project at an emerging market - and a blockchain technology use case approach to the supply chainMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Globalization is a phenomenon which has been around since the mid- 19th century, influencing companies to either expand existing markets or entering new markets, to seek new profits. For companies with a global supply chain, the total supply chain cost is a vital factor. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Förskola och F-3 i Solvallastaden Mitt projekt gör trappan till något mer än bara en transport, istället blir den en informell och spännande plats i mitten som knyter ihop våningarna till en sammanhållen skola och verksamhet. Trapprummet är det multifunktionella navet och ett naturligt centrum i skolan. LÄS MER