Sökning: "EU s"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3993 uppsatser innehållade orden EU s.
1. An arena for effective opposition? : A systematic investigation into political opposition in the European ParliamentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is suffering from a legitimacy crisis, which thus far has culminated with Great Britain’s decision to exit the union. According to the ‘opposition deficit thesis’, this is caused as there is no arena in which effective opposition can be voiced in the European Union, which forces EU citizens to organise their opposition outside the political system, and often against it. LÄS MER
2. Korrigering av gränsöverskridande transaktioner - Om korrigeringsregelns restriktiva inverkan på etableringsfrihetenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Among other rules, the income tax law statues the correction rule. The correction rule is an implementation of the arm’s length principle prescribed by the OECD transfer pricing guidelines. LÄS MER
3. A Liberal Peace? The Dayton Agreement and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 years laterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Over time, hundreds of peace agreements have been signed in different parts of the world. Most of those peace agreements have not brought sustainable peace. Studies show that only 50% of the peace agreements survive for 5 years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Using Eli Gateva’s theory of the EU enlargement’s conditionality and the balance in the incitement structure between the terms of rewards and threats, the purpose of the study is to examine the EU commission’s reports of the ongoing negotiation process with Serbia and Montenegro. Furthermore, the study discusses Serbia’s and Montenegro’s relative positions concerning an EU-membership. LÄS MER
5. Den sovande jättens uppvaknande? : En kvalitativ studie om politiseringsgraden i riksdagens EU-nämnd i frågan om EU:s återhämtningsfondKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Some researchers argue that EU affairs are being depoliticized on a national level, while others claim the opposite. If EU affairs are characterized by depoliticization, it is a democratic problem, since voters do not have the possibility to choose between different political options. LÄS MER