Sökning: "Monte Carlo simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 246 uppsatser innehållade orden Monte Carlo simulation.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : Deformations of nuclear fuel assemblies have been observed in nuclear power plants since the mid-90s. Such deformations are generally called bowing effects. LÄS MER
2. An agent-based decision support model for assessment of stroke patient transport policies: The case of choosing hospital for diagnosisMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The Southern Swedish hospital region is the home of nearly 2 million people, in which 5,684 individuals were diagnosed by stroke during 2016, according to statistics from the hospitals in the region. With this large number of stroke-diagnosed patients across the region, an effective stroke transport policy is inevitably important to provide fast treatment for these patients. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geoteknologi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Sensitivity Study of Higgs Boson Pair Production with WWττ Final States at 13 TeV in the ATLAS ExperimentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Högenergifysik
Sammanfattning : This feasibility study concerns the implementation and analysis of a Higgs pair decaying to two W bosons, with hadronic final states, and to two τ-leptons, one with a leptonic and one with a hadronic final state, hh→ WhadWhad τlepτhad, in the ATLAS detector at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, by adapting the ``CxAOD framework'' software analysis code of the hh→ bbττ analysis. The purpose is to compare the sensitivity of this final state with other di-Higgs analyses in the ATLAS collaboration. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to test whether the probability of falsely rejecting a true null hypothesis of a model intercept being equal to zero is consistent with the chosen significance level when modelling the variance of the error term using GARCH (1,1), TGARCH (1,1) or IGARCH (1,1) models. We test this by estimating “Jensen’s alpha” to evaluate alpha trading, using a Monte Carlo simulation based on historical data from the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index. LÄS MER