Sökning: "Monte Carlo simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 247 uppsatser innehållade orden Monte Carlo simulation.
1. Delayed-acceptance approximate Bayesian computation Markov chain Monte Carlo: faster simulation using a surrogate modelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The thesis introduces an innovative way of decreasing the computational cost of approximateBayesian computation (ABC) simulations when implemented via Markovchain Monte Carlo (MCMC). Bayesian inference has enjoyed incredible success sincethe beginning of 1990’s thanks to the re-discovery of MCMC procedures, and theavailability of performing personal computers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This study analyses the environmental impacts of a plus-energy house. Such buildings produce more energy in their use-phase than they consume, by generating energy with photovoltaic cells and saving energy via extensive insulation. The entire life cycle of the building is investigated form cradle to grave. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Under the theory of weak-form market efficiency, present day stock prices reflect all historical data. As a result, the use of technical analysis should not be able to outperform a buy-and-hold strategy of a general market index. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Biomolecular condensates are dense droplets of proteins and nucleic acids inside living cells that form through a liquid-liquid phase separation (LLPS) process, in which intrinsically disordered proteins (IDPs) often play an important role. Furthermore, it has been shown that several of these IDPs can form similar droplets on their own. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : Deformations of nuclear fuel assemblies have been observed in nuclear power plants since the mid-90s. Such deformations are generally called bowing effects. LÄS MER