Sökning: "Object detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 535 uppsatser innehållade orden Object detection.
1. A Rule-based approach for detection of spatial object relations in imagesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Centrum för forskning om tillämpade intelligenta system (CAISR)
Sammanfattning : Deep learning and Computer vision are becoming a part of everyday objects and machines. Involvement of artificial intelligence in human’s daily life open doors to new opportunities and research. LÄS MER
2. Optimization of Speed vs. Accuracy Trade-off in State-of-the-Art Object Detectors for Traffic Light DetectionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Traffic lights detection systems are an important area of research, aimed towards improving the accuracy and response time of self-driving vehicles when faced with traffic signals. This project attempted to find a solution for the speed-accuracy trade-off faced by traffic light detection systems. LÄS MER
3. Performance analysis of the communication system of a drone prototype used for maintenance and cleaningMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Drones in today’s life are used in many sectors to automate various tasks. Delivering small items, capturing live events, and surveying dangerous areas are a few incredible operations of drones in today’s society. It can perform many tasks in human-restricted areas with less service time and cost. LÄS MER
4. Drone Detection using Deep LearningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Drone intrusions have been reported more frequently these years as drones become more accessible in the market. The abuse of drones puts threats to public and individual safety and privacy. Traditional anti-drone systems use radio-frequency sensors widely to get the position of drones. LÄS MER
5. Semi-Supervised Head Detection for Low Resolution ImagesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Object detection is a widely researched and applied field in computer vision. Deep learning models have successfully been used for object detection over the years. The performance of State of the art (SOTA) object detection deep learning models is dependent on the number of labeled images. LÄS MER