Sökning: "Software Product Line"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade orden Software Product Line.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Features are an inherent unit of development of every software; and are defined as aset of implementation artifacts that constitute a functionality that adds value to theproduct, and is perceived useful by the customer. Locating features in source code isa typical software developer task, whether it before implementing a new feature, ormaintaining and bug fixing of existing ones, as it is essential to know where to makechanges. LÄS MER
2. Realizing a screwdriving operation for human-robot collaboration : During the assembly of a truck engine valve-hoodMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : According to Folgiatto, da Silveira and Borenstein (2012), the current trend in the industry indicates a change from a mass production to a mass customization manufacturing. This mass customization means an increase on the need of flexibility, as the production line must be ready for frequent changes in order to adapt for producing different product variants. LÄS MER
3. Simulation of Assembly cell : Simulation based evaluation of automation solutions in an assembly cellMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Industriell produktutveckling, produktion och design
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The primary purpose of the current thesis is to develop a virtual model using discrete event simulation (DES), which aims at supporting the decision-making process regarding automation solution proposals for SMEs. Method:The research approach is positivism, and it considers quantitative and empirical information. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Although the level of automation in the automotive industry is currently high, real humans are still required for assembly tasks, for example, during overhead tasks. This type of work can cause injuries in workers in this sector, especially musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), being a cause for the inability to work in developed countries and, in turn, becoming a significant health problem. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : Carbon is the fourth most abundant element after hydrogen, helium and oxygen. It is a product of stellar nucleosynthesis as well as it being an important bio signature for life; this makes the analysis of carbon very fundamental. LÄS MER