Sökning: "Time delay estimation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Time delay estimation.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : A loudspeaker is often considered to be a Linear Time Invariant (LTI) system, which can be completely categorized by its impulse response. What sets loudspeakers apart from other LTI-systems is the acoustical aspect including echoes, which makes it a lot harder to take accurate noise free measurements compared to other LTI-systems such as a simple RC circuit. LÄS MER
2. Estimating the relative phase-difference in EEG using the matched phase reassigned cross-spectrogramMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In brain connectivity research the relative phase between two EEG oscillations is particularly relevant, as it could provide information about the conduction delay between two regions. However, due to EEG signals containing large amounts of noise and spurious connections, the relative phase is seldom estimated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : While GPS long has been an industry standard for localization of an entity or person anywhere in the world, it loses much of its accuracy and value when used indoors. To enable services such as indoor navigation, other methods must be used. A new standard of the Wi-Fi protocol, IEEE 802. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : BBR is a congestion control recently proposed by Google, unlike the traditional congestion control which uses packet loss as the signal of congestion, BBR uses the estimation of bottleneck bandwidth to control the sending rate. However, recent work shows that BBR suffers from a variety of problems such as large queuing delays with multiple flows in the network. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis aims to investigate downlink positioning techniques and improve fifth-generation (5G) cellular positioning performance in the indoor office scenario. In the thesis work, we target in the indoor office scenario because it is a typical deployment scenario standardized in 3GPP release 16. LÄS MER