Sökning: "Unsupervised Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 241 uppsatser innehållade orden Unsupervised Learning.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : AbstractSoftware development with continuous integration changes needs frequent testing forassessment. Analyzing the test output manually is time-consuming and automatingthis process could be beneficial to an organization. LÄS MER
2. Carta ex Machina: Testing object-based machine learning and unsupervised classification in land use change detection mapping in the semi-arid governorate of Sidi Bouzid, TunisiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia is an inland governorate in Tunisia that has undergone a rapid agricultural and urban development since the Tunisian independence in 1952 from being a rural and largely nomadic region into a hub of irrigated agriculture. In 2010 Mohamed Bouazizi sparked the Tunisian revolution by lighting himself on fire int he city of Sidi Bouzid, with some blaming the inequality and water scarcity created by this rapid expansion in the irrigation farming as an important cause (Bayat, 2017; Malka, 2018). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Many agree that estimating portfolio risks has better estimation possibilities, than estimations on returns. Therefore investors attempts to construct better, more efficient riskmanaged portfolios by diversifying portfolios through factors rather than traditional asset classes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sharing data is an important part of the progress of science in many fields. In the largely deep learning dominated field of natural language processing, textual resources are in high demand. In certain domains, such as that of medical records, the sharing of data is limited by ethical and legal restrictions and therefore requires anonymization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Distinguishing between people's voices is something the human brain does naturally, using only frequencies picked up by the inner ear. The field of speaker recognition is concerned with making machines do the same thing using digitally sampled speech and data processing. LÄS MER