Sökning: "framing theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 628 uppsatser innehållade orden framing theory.
1. Political vaccines - are the media to blame? An Examination of the United States news media coverage of the Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine and the Human Papilloma virus vaccine.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study examines the news coverage in two different online media outlets, the NewYork Times and Fox News, in their reporting on two different vaccines, the Human Papillomavirus(HPV) and the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine (MMR). It uncovers mediaframes in the respective outlets in order to evaluate if political divides in attitudestowards the respective vaccines can be attributed to the media portrayals in these outlets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the mainstreaming of far-right anti-migrant frames in Sweden and France.Using a qualitative approach combining frame theory and supplementary data from publiclyavailable sources, the thesis documents when three anti-migrant frames transferred from thepolitical manifestos of far-right to center and center-right political parties across three elections. LÄS MER
3. The Complexity of Business Model Innovation: A Case Study of a Circulating Idea Translating Into a Business ModelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
4. ETT EUROPA FÖR ALLA - ELLER? - En analys av det etnonationalistiska budskapet hos den radikala högern i SkandinavienKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelors Thesis aims to explain how radical right wing parties in Scandinavia expresses their ethnonationalist core message by focusing on how they frame issues and solutions in regards to immigrants and migration policy, as well as how this affects the overall rhetoric regarding immigration. My two main questions are How is the ethnonational core message articulated and how does it vary between radical right wing parties in Scandinavia, and what are the consequences for the overall rhetoric on migration? Which similiarties and differences are poosible to identify in the parties expressions of the ethnonationalist message? and How are issues and solutions, in relation to ethonationalism and attitudes towards immigration, expressed by the Danish People´s Party and the Sweden Democrats? Are there any differences between the parties expressions, and if so, which?. LÄS MER
5. BLACK LIVES MATTER Krossade rutor eller fredliga demonstrationer? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av svenska nyhetstidningars porträttering av Black Lives Matter och demonstrationerna till stöd för rörelsen.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how five Swedish newspapers portrayed the Black LivesMatter (BLM) movement and supporting demonstrations during a time period between May 25th and June 14th, 2020.The theory of framing, how people’s perception of a subject is affected by the media portrayal, is themotivation behind this study. LÄS MER