Sökning: "case study on communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2476 uppsatser innehållade orden case study on communication.
1. ”Är det rätt?” Klassrumsinteraktion och positionering mellan vuxna L2-inlärare i en svenska som främmandespråkskontextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för svenska språket
Sammanfattning : For foreign language learners, possibilities of interaction in the L2 often are veryrestricted in everyday life. Classroom interaction between learners (peer interaction)plays therefore an important role in foreign language learning, especially in case ofrelatively small languages as Swedish. LÄS MER
2. SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY. How to practice sustainable leadership to improve employee well-beingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis recognizes the challenge for leaders to practice social sustainability for employeesin manufacturing industry. Herein, there is an apparent need to support leaders in regards to these practices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the years there has been an increasing amount of literature regarding the effect of information and communication technologies (ICT) on trade. These technologies cause disruption in the way that companies do business by increasing the amount of information available. LÄS MER
4. SUCCESSFUL CHANGE COMMUNICATION IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS A Qualitative Case Study on a Planned Change in a Swedish County CouncilMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study explores a planned change project and its current change communication used to mediate change within one of Sweden’s largest county councils. A study on change communication is a relevant contribution to the field of organizational change communication as well as to large-scale organizations. LÄS MER
5. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER