Sökning: "case study on communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2434 uppsatser innehållade orden case study on communication.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This study examines communication in a co-located context, emphasising on the role of location-awareness through the introduction of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology in an office environment. An investigation into the relationship between location-awareness and face-to-face communication is conducted at the offices of Sigma ITC. LÄS MER
2. How software documentation helps communication in development teams: A case study on architecture and design documentsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Communication between developers andwithin development teams takes place through various communicationchannels. Software documentation acts as a communicationchannel among software professionals. LÄS MER
3. Saltwater Intrusion in Fractured Crystalline Bedrock Aquifer. - A Case Study on Koster Islands, SW SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Saltwater intrusion (SWI) is one of the significant threats in many coastal areas, mainly drivenby anthropogenic hazards (over-pumping) and climate change (sea level rise). So far, there havebeen extensive research and techniques to understand and minimize SWI. LÄS MER
4. Born Global Firms in The Furniture Industry - A Multiple Case Study of Scandinavian Furniture brands within the Premium SegmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
5. ‘The future of innovative partnerships’ - How can large global corporations and startups form successful collaborations?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups have emerged as an important source of innovation, since the move from closed toopen innovation, disruptive innovations have received more attention, and more actors arestarting to engage with startup activities. Previous examples can be seen of large corporationsmoving from being leaders in their industries to not even being here today that havecontributed to many large corporations feeling a sense of urgency to work more withinnovation and external actors, such as startups. LÄS MER