Sökning: "case study on communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2166 uppsatser innehållade orden case study on communication.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The implementation of internal contracts in three elderly care facilities in the southwest coastof Sweden has been proven to achieve multiple benefits over the past years. Previous researchabout the success of different facilities have focused on internal contracts and its benefits,however, there was a lack of research addressing the multiple factors that could be influencingthose results. LÄS MER
2. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study's aim is to examine the correlation between UX-design (user experience design)and brand. This happens through focusing on studying the possible importance of UX-designas a communication means of a brand. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This case study provides an analysis on how working women mothers in Brazil articulate themselves in a feminist network born on social media (Maternativa) to generate collective empowerment, raise awareness about oppression and mobilize around work rights. Using qualitative methods such as insider participant observation, interviews and content analysis, it investigates how participatory-related communicative practices and feminism interplay on digital and interpersonal environments fostering dialogue, conscientization and, potentially, a “political turn” in the collective’s agenda. LÄS MER
5. How a change-up of a Planning tool can affect the Project Management Performance : A case study on project planningMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The continuous strive for improvement and achieving higher efficiency for the ability to keep up with the market, as the competitors increases with the newer technologies that becomes available for the world leading companies. Project performance approaches as an aid towards project success is thus an important topic among organizations as a subpart for increasing their project planning efficiency. LÄS MER