Sökning: "it Alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 589 uppsatser innehållade orden it Alignment.
1. How the institutional, relational and leadership factors affect the implementation of sustainable business practice within MNCs HQ in a developed country and Subsidiary in a developing country? A case study on Volvo Trucks Located in Sweden (HQ) and Malaysia (Subsidiary)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Companies are in the transformation process from the classical or linear way of conducting business to a more sustainable model. This is necessitated by the growing societal awareness to protect the environment and resources for future living. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : The research explored when workplace coaching can facilitate stress management and well-being in corporations in Slovakia. It looked at the challenges and opportunities of workplace coaching through individual and organisational perspectives. It was found that masculine and directive leadership style is present in the organisations. LÄS MER
3. Dynamic Capabilities in times of change - A qualitative study exploring the role of Dynamic Capabilities and Business Model Innovation Process in a Smart Mobility sector context.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : By utilizing the Dynamic Capabilities Framework (DCF) provided by Teece, this study explores how organizations leverage Dynamic Capabilities (DCs) to address rapid changes in times of change where uncertainty governs. By analyzing the activities that firms perform in relation to the sensing, seizing and transforming capabilities, this study enhances the understanding of how Business Models (BMs) are formed and refined. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Statens veterinärmedicinska anstalt, SVA, is a government agency that works for better animal and human health with a primary focus on infectious animal diseases. One of their projects involves tracking the spread of Campylobacter infection in broilers and the occurrence of antimicrobial resistance in these bacteria. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Rumination, or extensive mind wandering defines one of the key cognitive symptoms of major depressive disorder (MDD). Several symptoms included in the psychiatric disorder have been associated with altered connectivity within the large-scaled system default mode network (DMN). LÄS MER