Sökning: "it Alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 uppsatser innehållade orden it Alignment.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: With continuous changes occurring in the business environment new project methods have emerged to accommodate the new needs. This has resulted in that the traditional ways to manage projects have become rigid which has given rise to the new concept of agile. LÄS MER
2. INTERNATIONAL ALIGNMENT IN THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT A quantitative study with Andrew Moravcsik’s liberal theory of international relationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has received a lot of international attention since its evolvementduring the 20th century. This thesis aims to resolve the puzzle of worldwide alignment: it tries to identify the factors which lead countries to align with either the Israeli or the Palestinian party. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Background: Chromosomes can undergo various changes such as deletions, inversions, insertions, and/or translocations resulting in structural variation differences between individuals. Structural variants are a common source of variability in the human genome and have been known to be associated with common diseases such as autism, cancer, and rare human diseases [1, 2]. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Conventional polymer composites are highly demanding due to their high strength and stiffness, low weight, easy processing and corrosion resistance. However, their weak out of plane properties restricts their use in high performance applications, such as aerospace, military and automotive components. LÄS MER
5. Organisational ambidexterity in manufacturing SMEs : An empirical study of managers’ and workers’ perceptions of ambidextrous elementsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Organisational ambidexterity is considered a key to company survival and performance. Despite this, organisational ambidexterity is still a poorly understood phenomenon, especially in an SME context. LÄS MER