Sökning: "it Alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 uppsatser innehållade orden it Alignment.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson has an interest in investigating if the fast-growing concept known as machine learning can be applied to beam management, in a 5G NR environment using mmWave frequencies. Because of the high path-loss at mmWave frequencies and high throughput demands of 5G NR systems it is crucial to the UE to always stay connected to the most suitable beam, to provide highest possible throughput. LÄS MER
2. Så ska det låta! : Hur återkoppling i form av röstmeddelande upplevs ochkan vara användbar för studerandeMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : This is a study on how participants in a media education on a Swedish folk high school experience the use of audio feedback, a voice memo, on a writing assignment. Data was collected on 28 mediastudents through a survey with follow up interviews. LÄS MER
3. Decision support systems for energy efficiency in buildings : a review of existing models and its potentialsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Energy conservation and decarbonization of the building stock is a way to achieve sustainable development goals. Visualizing and monitoring energy consumption with a help of Decision Support Systems (DSS) can help to inform and support making decisions to conserve energy, reduce emissions, save costs and improve overall quality of life. LÄS MER
4. Power and policy - A comparative study on the state use of paramilitary forces in the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and UkraineKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Combative paramilitary forces are an unconventional but not unusual notion in warfare. The purpose of this study is to explain how the domestic and international power of a state affect its decision to support and align itself with paramilitary forces in war. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: With continuous changes occurring in the business environment new project methods have emerged to accommodate the new needs. This has resulted in that the traditional ways to manage projects have become rigid which has given rise to the new concept of agile. LÄS MER