Sökning: "it Alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 484 uppsatser innehållade orden it Alignment.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study examines the phenomenon of minority stakes in Private Equity firms ("GP stakes") and specifically the motives behind such deals and their fund-level impact on target firms. We use a unique dataset on GP stake deals between 1988-2020 to empirically analyze the motivations behind GP stakes using logit regressions and their fund level impact using a Difference-in- Differences (DiD) approach with fixed effects. LÄS MER
2. ‘Expatpreneurship’ in emerging economies - A case study about the emergence and venture process of expat-preneurs in RwandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : What does it take to venture into emerging economies and build a company in a cultural distinct setting? This paper shines more light into the phenomenon of expat-preneurs and thereby delineates between two phases in the venture process: Opportunity identification and opportunity development. It has been found in alignment with the literature that a global mindset, prior entrepreneurial experience, personal and professional networks, and institutional bridging are conducive to opportunity identification and development of expat-preneurs. LÄS MER
3. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability within the relationship between the trading house and its suppliers - A case study of a Swedish trading house and its supplier’s relationshipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : How to price your offering is one of the main managerial decision issues today and is alarmingly often not grounded in necessary market and cost research. Pricing is a complex topic, dependent on a multitude of internal and external factors, which makes pricing practice and strategy alignment even more difficult. LÄS MER