Sökning: "it Alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 471 uppsatser innehållade orden it Alignment.
1. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability within the relationship between the trading house and its suppliers - A case study of a Swedish trading house and its supplier’s relationshipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : How to price your offering is one of the main managerial decision issues today and is alarmingly often not grounded in necessary market and cost research. Pricing is a complex topic, dependent on a multitude of internal and external factors, which makes pricing practice and strategy alignment even more difficult. LÄS MER
4. Ambidexterity facilitated through Knowledge Sharing Mechanisms : An exploratory study of a Swedish high-tech companyMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Surviving in times of rapid technology changes requires quick adaptability of processes in companies. Facilitating ambidexterity can be an integral part of the overall organizational goal and the strategy on a firm level, enabling companies to adapt to the rapidly changing environments. LÄS MER
5. The Dawn of a New Era : A Case Study of an Incumbent Car Manufacturer’s Transition to Electric CarsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : How do firms tend to their current viability while remaining competitive in the long-term? This question lays out the basis for this thesis by highlighting their conflicting logics through the concept of organizational ambidexterity. Literature makes a distinction between competing in mature markets and existing technologies (exploitation) versus new markets and new technologies (exploration). LÄS MER