Sökning: "Arts and Architecture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 907 uppsatser innehållade orden Arts and Architecture.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : Japanese knotweed, or Parkslide in Swedish, is considered one of the world’s most invasive species. The aim of this project was to explore and investigate the possibility of utilizing this alternative material, and by doing so, help restrict and limit the expansion of the plant. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to analyze Peter Linde’s sculpture the Statue of Zlatan as a work of art in a public space and what kind of meaning is produced through its different kinds of expressions. Based on theories concerning public art, ancient Greek and Roman sculptural traditions and iconoclasm, this paper explains how the sculpture is drawing on older sculptural traditions to narrate the observer of the artwork. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : his study examines why it is so easy to over snack and how to use design to better control snack intake. The latest findings have shown the increase of snack consumption and the difficulties of controlling snack intake. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The ecological footprint of mankind has made a large impact on the world and is one of the main reasons for climate change, which is now the greatest threat faced by humanity. The world’s population is getting larger and food production is running high to meet our needs. LÄS MER
5. När hem blir till museum - atmosfärer för en patisk estetik. Axel Munthes Villa San Michele & Jacques d'Adelswärd Fersens Villa LysisKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : Villa San Michele and Villa Lysis, formerly homes to Swedish doctor Axel Munthe and baron Jacques d’Adelswärd Fersen, now stand as two museums in Capri, Italy. The essay investigates their current state through a phenomenological tour, complying with Tonino Grifferos’s theory of a neo-phenomenological and philosophic “pathic aesthetic”. LÄS MER