Sökning: "Arts and Architecture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 809 uppsatser innehållade orden Arts and Architecture.
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This thesis revolves around rain, more specifically the relationship between urban development and rain. In this part of the world rain is often considered something negative and something that we want to avoid. Architecture has been implemented in order to create structures which protect us from the water falling from the sky. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : My intent with this thesis is to explore urban sound and architectural drawing techniques which can be used to represent sound qualities in existing or projected areas. By using experiential data, I will investigate methods and various sets of diagrams and drawings to illustrate psychoacoustical qualities in urban environments... LÄS MER
3. MONOTOOLSMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : By exploring household tools created with one purpose, this personal project also allows me, as designer, to explore my methods and processes when making decisions. The project includes, and puts focus on, agonizing parts of the design process (which is individual) and forces me to endure and learn how to handle them. LÄS MER
4. BLUE GASMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : For a city and culture that excels at adding value to waste, Kisumu struggles with a systematic approach for solid-waste management. Food and animal wastes run rampant in the streets while families still cook for hoursevery day using harmful fuels like kerosene, charcoal and firewood. LÄS MER
5. Döden och jungfrun. En studie om betydelseförskjutningen av ett existentiellt motiv (eller en studie med kött och blod)Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : A specific motif depicting death is the personification of death in combination with a young woman. This constellation is usually referred to as “Death and the Maiden”. The motif’s origins lie around the 16th century but was given a special revival a few centuries later. LÄS MER