Sökning: "Sustainable development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5006 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable development.
1. A comparative study of Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) and EN 15804 in the construction sector concentrating on the End-of-Life stage and reducing subjectivity in the formulasMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : One of the main polluting industries in the world with high environmental impact is the construction industry which also generates a huge amount of waste. To overcome the seburdens, we need to reduce the impacts through new solutions, technologies and by injecting circular economy concept into the industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Throughout the past 15-20 years, poor countries have been implementing so-called Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (PRSPs) under the guidance of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Despite their enormous importance for national development efforts around the globe, the aggregate performance of PRSPs remains understudied. LÄS MER
3. Gröna obligationer och det verkliga bidraget till hållbar utveckling - En kvalitativ studie om hur finansiering med gröna obligationer påverkar hållbarhetsarbetet i svenska fastighetsbolagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how a green bond issuance may affect the sustainabilityactivities within a Swedish real estate company. The research question is based on adiscussion of additionality in terms of sustainable development. LÄS MER
4. The place of meaningfulness: A study about how tourism affects the residents’ place attachment in MirissaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to a deeper understanding of the local residents’ perceptions of the tourism in Mirissa, Sri Lanka, and how their place attachment is affected by changes related to tourism. In order to fulfil the purpose, two research questions are answered. LÄS MER
5. IS THE FUTURE OF EU TRADE GREEN? Trade and Sustainable Development Chapters in the EU’s Free Trade Agreements in AsiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the free trade agreement between the EU and South Korea was signed in 2009, each EU free trade agreement includes a Trade and Sustainable Development chapter. This chapter should improve labour conditions and mitigate environmental risks due to the global trade growth. LÄS MER