Sökning: "line extension"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 uppsatser innehållade orden line extension.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teoretisk astrofysik
Sammanfattning : The object of this thesis is to extend the current tables for two useful quantities when calculatingcollisional broadening, the cross-section of interaction and the velocity parameter.These quantities, which have hitherto been tabulated for lower states, have now been calculatedfor higher lying states and are used in the ABO - model for spectral line broadening. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU, being the largest trading partner for many developing countries, offers a General Scheme of Preferences (GSP) as a voluntary trade promoting scheme. Through GSP+, an extension of GSP, the EU offers additional market access conditional on commitment to sustainable development and good governance. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The housing market in Sweden in general, and in Stockholm in particular, is characterized by a vast shortage and the average waiting time for acquiring a contract to lease an apartment in sought after areas is a decade or more. Adding to the situation, high prices for buying an apartment in the city has raised the threshold for those standing outside the real estate market wanting to get in. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : The share of renewable power grows in the generation mix, wielding promises of substituting traditional CO2-intensive power production. In combination with the trend towards electrification of transport, opportunities are emerging to use electric vehicles for balancing the variability of the renewable power sources. LÄS MER
5. Jobba mer eller mindre? : En studie av den svenska statens syn på arbetstid som ett verktyg för förbättrad jämställdhetMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the view of the Swedish government on how working hours can be used as a tool to promote equality in Sweden. Previous research shows how women are experiencing a bigger challenge than men in achieving a balance between work and family life since they take a larger responsibility for the unpaid work at home. LÄS MER