Sökning: "wear analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 219 uppsatser innehållade orden wear analysis.
1. En diskursanalys av hur religiös klädsel och praktik i skolan framställs i media med fokus på slöjförbudet i Skurups kommunMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate how religious clothing and religious practice is described in newspapers and articles. Main focus was on a specific incident - that wearing a veil in schools in the community of Skurup was prohibited after a decision in the Community board in the end of 2019. LÄS MER
2. High temperature tribological evaluation of a self-lubricating laser cladding with and without external solid lubricantUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the project work was to build knowledge of the tribological behaviour of self-lubricating laser cladding, with and without external solid lubricant during conditions relevant for hot metal forming of aluminium. The materials used during the project were plates coated with a Ni-based self-lubricating clad and a reference sample of work tool steel. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap och fysik (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Mobile Miner 40V is a machine used for rock excavation and developed by Epiroc. This machine is equipped with a large cutter wheel to perform the excavation. After a test run, some surfaces associated with bearings within the cutter wheel were found to be damaged due to scuffing - severe sliding wear. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This Master's thesis project was provided by Epiroc Rock Drills AB and conducted at Camatec Industriteknik AB in Karlstad, Sweden. The project is centered around the cutter wheel in the mechanical rock excavator Mobile Miner 40V. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : Oscillations in power systems are a common problem that cause wear and decreased electric power quality. Hence, it is of great importance to detect when oscillations occur and to analyze which machines that are involved. LÄS MER