Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 385 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
16. University Internationalization Through Collaboration with Industry : The case of Linköping University internationalization with Brazil through collaboration with SaabMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : With increased globalization and change in the educational structure, university internationalization has increased with the aim to better serve the society and connect institutions. Collaborations between universities and businesses have also become more common due to globalization and the shift in educational structure to serve society not only on an academic level. LÄS MER
17. Potential for the anaerobic digestion of municipal solid waste (MSW) in the city of Curitiba, BrazilMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : Curitiba is a city of two million inhabitants located in the South of Brazil. It is a pioneer in waste management in the country, and is famous for its programs promoting recycling and organic waste collection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master’s thesis project is to aid Thomson Reuters to forecast soil moisture, enhancing the agricultural productivity of its clients. This thesis focuses on testing the company’s HBV model (HBV-TR) to accurately produce daily soil moisture values in Brazil, France, and the U.S.A. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema MiljöförändringLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The study aims to assess vulnerability to sea level rise of the municipal population from the coastal region of the state of São Paulo. This vulnerability assessment focus on degrees of vulnerability and what are the main factors that affect vulnerability to sea level rise in the municipalities. LÄS MER
20. Financialization and human rights abuses provoked by business: the case of Samarco disaster in BrazilMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore the implications of the financialization process on human rights compliance by business, based on an analysis of the Samarco case, in Brazil. In 2015, Samarco Company’s tailing dam collapsed and killed people, destroyed the surroundings and polluted 650 km of a river basin’s waters. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.