Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 385 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
21. Knowledge Sharing within Business Process Integration. What are the barriers for knowledge sharing? - The case of Statkraft’s e-invoice project.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Electrification of households in rural area and isolated regions plays a significant impact on the balanced economic development. Brazil grows with a high population growth rate, but still parts of rural area and isolated regions do not have the accessibility of electric power. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Latinamerikainstitutet
Sammanfattning : Within the fields of electoral studies and legislative politics, the interest of this study is the Brazilian electoral system and the unity of the parties it produces. Specifically, I ask how post-electoral intraparty rank affects party unity. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Artificial neural networks are, again, on the rise. The decreasing costs of computing power and the availability of big data together with advancements of neural network theory have made this possible. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Most of the increase in world electricity demand until 2030 is expected to come from developing countries (IRENA, 2016) and transition to carbon free energy production technologies offers the opportunity to reduce the negative effects of this increase. With majority of the low and middle income countries located in the areas of favourable solar radiation, PV technology is likely to become a key source of energy in these countries. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.