Sökning: "My Hansen"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden My Hansen.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor's thesis is to examine the roles of the mobile library in Västerås municipality in Sweden. The purpose is to gain understanding about the mobile library and its place in the local public library operation. LÄS MER
2. När mamma och pappa skärmar av - En kvalitativ studie om föräldrars mobilanvändning på öppna förskolanKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The use of smartphones has increased dramatically over the last decade. However, very few studies have been made on the impact of smartphones on the relationship and interaction between parent and child. LÄS MER
3. Folkbiblioteket och nyanlända : En kvalitativ undersökning hur bibliotekspersonal arbetar och uppfattar sin funktion i integrationsprocessenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is a study of how librarians from five public libraries are working and perceive their role in the integration process. The purpose is to gain a deeper understanding of how librarians discusses about working with refugees. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : Today's urbanization creates big cities. More and more people are facing the problem with the increasing housing prices, and they had often to live in small or shared apartments. Most of the kitchens in those apartments are often small, which leads to a increasing need to use the available space in a more efficient way. LÄS MER
5. Making sense of strategic communication from an organizational culture perspective : a case study of a French NGO dedicated to water protectionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Problem statement: According to Hansen and Cox (2015), there is a current need to comprehend the underlying reasons why strategic communication is interpreted the way it is by environmental practitioners. The present thesis is an attempt to answer to this knowledge gap by offering insights on an NGO informing and educating people to protect water. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet My Hansen.