Sökning: "Cyclic ADC"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Cyclic ADC.
1. Design and Implementation of a Low-Power SAR-ADC with Flexible Sample-Rate and Internal CalibrationMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The objective of this Master's thesis was to design and implement a low power Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) used for sensor measurements. In the complete measurement unit, in which the ADC is part of, different sensors will be measured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och SystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Analog to digital converters (ADCs) are the fundamental building blocks in communicationsystems. The need to design ADCs, which are area and/or power efficient, has been common.Various ADC architectures, constrained by resolution capabilities, can be used for this purpose. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The constant strive for improvement of digital video capturing speeds together with power efficiency increase, has lead to tremendous research activities in the image sensor readout field during the past decade. The improvement of lithography and solid-state technologies provide the possibility of manufacturing higher resolution image sensors. LÄS MER
4. Implementation of an industrial process control interface for the LSC11 system using Lattice ECP2M FPGAMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Reconfigurable devices are the mainstream in today’s system on chip solutions. Reconfigurable devices have the advantages of reduced cost over their equivalent custom design, quick time to market and the ability to reconfigure the design at will and ease. One such reconfigurable device is an FPGA. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Analog-to-digital converters are inevitable in the modern communication systems and there is always a need for the design of low-power converters. There are different A/D architectures to achieve medium resolution at medium speeds and among all those Cyclic/Algorithmic structure stands out due to its low hardware complexity and less die area costs. LÄS MER