Sökning: "ERT measurements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden ERT measurements.
1. THE FIRST ACTIVE ACID SULFATE SOIL FOUND OUTSIDE THE BALTIC BASIN, IN VISKA VALLEY WEST COAST OF SWEDENMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Acid sulfate (AS) soils are naturally formed but are responsible for environmental problem due to its low pH. Drainage of active AS soils can lead to mobilization of harmful metals and a severe pH drop in nearby aquatic environments, which in turn may harm the ecological conditions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : Modern construction sites are associated with high demands on suitable soil conditions, resulting in geotechnical challenges that can be solved using soil stabilisation techniques. The reliability of these techniques is tested using different quality assurance methods. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of the treatment planning system decimal ElectronRT and custom-made bolus for FLASH-irradiationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The novel external beam therapy technique using ultra-high dose rates known as FLASH has become known for its normal tissue sparing effect. Currently in Lund, veterinary clinical trials are carried out on canine patients using electrons with ultra- high dose rates. LÄS MER
4. Application of ERT for Quality Assurance in Jet Grouting Columns; A development of an alternative quality controlUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : With the increased urbanization major cities are facing, expansion of larger facilities and households are inevitable. Expansion means larger areas of the surface needs to be used where the risk of varying subsurface soil properties increases with larger surface areas. LÄS MER
5. Installation of cables for monitoring purposes in the ground by using Horizontal Directional DrillingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The median age for Swedish earth embankment dams is about 60 years. Due to its longevity, one of the major concerns is the internal erosion causing increased seepage through the dam, which ultimately may increases the risk for dam failure. To meet this challenge, there is a need for improved monitoring methods. LÄS MER