Sökning: "AS soil"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2584 uppsatser innehållade orden AS soil.
1. FROM SPACE TO THE SUBSURFACE. Examining Relations Between Vegetation Indices and Local Groundwater Storage.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to examine the relationship between vegetation indices, NDVI and NDWI, and groundwater levels in the county of Kalmar, utilizing correlation and regression analysis. Further, by examining related geospatial features the study aimed to interpret the statistical outcomes to identify significant temporal and spatial patterns. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap; Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : During late spring and most of the summer in the year of 2018 the weather in Sweden was more extreme than normal, with high temperatures and few rainfalls. This resulted in a drought, of which the effects were noticed all over the country. One of the noticeable effects was an earlier leaf abscission from trees. LÄS MER
3. Regenerativt lantbruk: En kvalitativ studie om möjligheter och utmaningar med att driva ett lantbruk som regenererar jord och ekosystemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Regenerative agriculture has recently received worldwide attention from researchers, policy makers, journalists, and farmers for its potential to regenerate degraded soil and ecosystems. It has been presented as a solution to address the challenges that the agricultural system faces today: food insecurity, negative environmental impact, economic chocks, and climate crises. LÄS MER
4. THE FIRST ACTIVE ACID SULFATE SOIL FOUND OUTSIDE THE BALTIC BASIN, IN VISKA VALLEY WEST COAST OF SWEDENMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Acid sulfate (AS) soils are naturally formed but are responsible for environmental problem due to its low pH. Drainage of active AS soils can lead to mobilization of harmful metals and a severe pH drop in nearby aquatic environments, which in turn may harm the ecological conditions. LÄS MER
5. Hyperspectral and multispectral satellite data analysis of nitrogen in grazed and ungrazed tundra in Långfjället, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Reindeer are a keystone species in the circumpolar north, where they hold great cultural and ecological importance. Continued climate change threatens the long-term sustainability of reindeer husbandry. Reindeer can affect the tundra landscape, influencing the soil nutrient cycling, including the soil nitrogen availability. LÄS MER