Sökning: "FIR filter"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden FIR filter.
1. Independent Project Thesis in Electrical Engineering : Design and implementation of digital filtersKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and discusses design and implementation of digital filters inembedded systems. Digital filters provide great flexibility where an interchangeablefilter is needed and real valued components are limited. Common sampling problemssuch as aliasing and reconstruction are discussed and solved using analog filters. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : In video transmission there is a need to compose a wide-band signal from a numberof narrow-band sub-signals. A flexible solution offers the possibility to place any narrow-band sub-signal anywhere in the wide-band signal, making better use of the frequency space of the wide-band signal. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorteknik; Linköpings universitet/Datorteknik
Sammanfattning : A digital filter is a system or a device that modifies a signal. This is an essential feature in digital communication. Using optical fibers in the communication has various advantages like higher bandwidth and distance capability over copper wires. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorteknik
Sammanfattning : Finite-length impulse response (FIR) filters are one of the most commonly used digital signal processing algorithms used nowadays where a FPGA is the device used to implement it. The continued development of the FPGA device through the insertion of dedicated blocks raised the need to study the advantages offered by different FPGA families. LÄS MER
5. Implementation and Evaluation of Two 512-Tap Complex FIR Filter Architectures for Compensation of Chromatic Dispersion in Optical NetworksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Filtering is an important part of digital processing, since the applications often require a change of features of a digital or analog signal. A digital filter is a device or a system that removes or alters certain parts of a signal. LÄS MER