Sökning: "Food Manufacturing Company"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden Food Manufacturing Company.
1. A framework for digitalized information management in food value chains : A study in the Swedish bread and bakery manufacturing industryMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Information management is crucial for a food manufacturing company as it increases productivity, lowers cost, and enables traceability as well as data-driven decision-making. A lack of information management leads to consequences such as lack of customer demand and requirements, which result in high inventory or stockout. LÄS MER
2. Adoption of Additive Manufacturing in the Food Industry : Exploring marketing, sales, and after-sales strategies for the adoption of Additive Manufacturing in the food industry.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Additive Manufacturing (AM) is a technology that enables to print three dimensional solid objects which can be metal, plastic, and similar. AM has a lot of advantages such as lead time reduction and reduction in the number of steps required for manufacturing compared to the traditional manufacturing (TM) method. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : As the world puts increasing demands on sustainability, each organization has a responsibility to act, not only for its business to stay relevant but also for the world. It is possible to work towards sustainable development by replacing fossil-based materials with renewable and recyclable materials. LÄS MER
4. Vendor rating strategies to mitigate the effects of cereal supply variations : A case study at a manufacturing company in the food industryUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Raw material of high quality and in sufficient quantities is of great importance to manufacturing companies. However, the availability of such raw material is often uncertain. One such important raw material is cereals because the consumption of food products containing cereals is very common. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The case company is a Swedish family-owned business, operating in the agri-food industry. Their philosophy is to develop, produce, and sell frozen products from the vegetable kingdom with a focus to be organic and convenient. LÄS MER