Sökning: "Industry 4.0"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 uppsatser innehållade orden Industry 4.0.
1. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
2. Value and sustainability design concept assessment using Discrete Event Simulation : A case in the road constructor sectorMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis has been performed in association with Blekinge Institute of Technology and in collaboration with the company Dynapac Compaction Equipment AB. The thesis aims to investigate how Discrete Event Simulation (DES) can be used for value and sustainability design concept assessments in early design stages. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis, the possibilities and limitations of using handheld aug- mented reality (AR) as a complement to a regular human machine interface (HMI) are explored. This was done by developing a mobile application for An- droid and connecting it to a real machine, making it possible to perform actions on the machine through the AR application. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering
Sammanfattning : Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) have grown steadily in recent years. SMEs generate 59.7 % of value-added and 65.5 % of employment in the ‘non-financial business economy’ in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Manufacturing process re-engineering of a production line through Industry 4.0 to obtain the best quality and reduced wastes: the case in projection weldingMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Background This research study is in collaboration with the Blekinge Institute of Technology and Volvo Cars Body Components (VCBC). VCBC is a car manufacturer that manufactures car body components in Olofström, Sweden. LÄS MER