Sökning: "product data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2825 uppsatser innehållade orden product data.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Skogsindustrin verkar på en hårt konkurrensutsatt marknad vilket är en ständig utmaning för branschen och produktionseffektivitet i alla led anses vara avgörande. Som naturlig följd blir produktdifferentiering en viktig process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Fermented dairy products are wildly consumable products in today societies, and these products are known for their unique rheological properties due to the complex structural systems they possess. The simplest rheological model for describing yogurt behavior is the Power Law model, but this model parameters are not sufficient for describing the complex behavior during flow and filling. LÄS MER
3. Value and sustainability design concept assessment using Discrete Event Simulation : A case in the road constructor sectorMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis has been performed in association with Blekinge Institute of Technology and in collaboration with the company Dynapac Compaction Equipment AB. The thesis aims to investigate how Discrete Event Simulation (DES) can be used for value and sustainability design concept assessments in early design stages. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the interest in new Deep Learning methods has increased considerably due to their robustness and applications in many fields. However, the lack of interpretability of these models and the lack of theoretical knowledge about them raises many issues. It is in this context that sum product network models have emerged. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : When developing interactive web applications a number of different technologies and frameworks could be used. This thesis is set to evaluate a number of popular frameworks that are using different native web rendering techniques. LÄS MER