Sökning: "product data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3391 uppsatser innehållade orden product data.
1. CHALLENGES WHEN DIFFUSING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING - A qualitative research study exploring the major challenges when diffusing innovative products through digital marketing based on a case study of a diving equipment companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective with this study was to explore the major challenges whendiffusing innovative products through digital marketing. The purpose of thisresearch was to bring clarity in what challenges managers for innovativeproducts face when using digital marketing practices, such as Social MediaMarketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and SEO/SEM to diffusetheir products. LÄS MER
2. Digital Transformation: Smart Supply Chains with Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - A Case Study for a medium sized Swedish healthcare company in VMI implementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background &Purpose:Supply chain management (SCM) has become a hot topic in the currentglobal competitive markets that drives many companies to explore,especially in inventory management. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) asan SCM method enables all participants in the supply chain to achieve rapiddevelopment and obtained huge benefits. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
4. From Product to Service – The Customer Value of Servitization - A study examining the potential customer value of servitization of the indoor climateMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In an environment that constantly changes and with increasing competition, firms struggle to staycompetitive. To be able to compete, firms have to differentiate. One way to do so is throughservitization. By offering customers services instead of products, firms can improve their offeringto customers by increased customization. LÄS MER
5. Mitigating Uncertainty by Including the Customer in the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation - A comparative multiple-case study of Polestar and On to identify successful customer collaborationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The fuzzy front-end (FFE) is the first phase of new product development which is associatedwith high levels of uncertainty. Mitigating uncertainty is a key factor to enable successfulinnovation. LÄS MER