Sökning: "product data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3874 uppsatser innehållade orden product data.
1. The relationship between change in form of government and economic growth after the end of the Cold War: a panel data regression analysisKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the relationship between the form of government and economic growth in the post-Cold War period. This is done with a panel data analysis, containing cross-sectional units of 145 countries with a time period ranging from 1995 to 2018. LÄS MER
2. Variability Management in Robotic Systems: A Variability-Modelling Language That Implements Variation Points Based On Binding Time and Binding ModeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Technological advancements have led to a growing demand for efficient solutions that minimise risk and maximise efficiency when it comes to performing tasks in nondeterministic environments. In the wake of the current pandemic, humanity has been affected by labor shortages, logistic challenges, unexpected strain on supply systems and product shortages caused by safety regulations and health complications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The researcher takes a user-centric empirical approach to estimate different consumer group participant views on the personalization technology adoption within the skincare industry. In addition, the study aims to highlight the main identified opportunities and concerns that users associate with the personalized technology solutions within the industry, such as skincare and product quizzes, in-depth questionnaires, smart skin analysis tools, and others. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A prototype Neutron Activation Analysis (NAA) setup based on a Deuterium-Tritium (DT) neutron generator is under development at Lund University. It serves as proof-of-principle for NAA based on a Compact Accelerator-driven Neutron Source. LÄS MER
5. Manufacturing Knowledge Management Using a Virtual Factory-Based Ontology Implemented in a Graph DatabaseMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Ontology-based technologies like Semantic Web and Knowledge Graphs are promising for knowledge management in manufacturing industries. In the literature there are abundant of publications related to using ontologies to represent and capture knowledge in manufacturing. LÄS MER