Sökning: "product data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2519 uppsatser innehållade orden product data.
1. Improving Short-Range Cloud Forecasts in Harmonie-Arome Through Cloud Initialization Using Mesan Cloud DataMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Previous studies, such as van der Veen (2012) and White et al. (2017), have demonstrated the potential of using measurement-based cloud data to improve Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) based cloud forecasts. This can be done through cloud initialization; a process of injecting cloud data after the regular data assimilation in an NWP model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Compuverde’s software-defined storage product uses multicast for the communication between servers in a cluster. The product makes use of IP UDP multicast for sending status messages between the servers that forms the storage cluster. The storage clusters capacity and performance scales linear to the number of servers in the cluster. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : After the sewage wastewater is collected from different households and directed to the treatment plants, it goes through several processes, which are physical, chemical and biological. The different processes remove the contaminant, and produce a semi-solid material named sludge. Sludge has a huge amount of liquid. LÄS MER
4. The Country-of-Origin Effect in the Personal Care Market : A study on Swedish consumers’ perception of Chinese productsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: The Country-of-Origin Effect in the Personal Care Market Level: Final assignment for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Author: Simon Andersson and Gustaf Persson Supervisor: Jonas Kågström Date: 2019 – January Aim: The study aims to analyse Swedish consumers’ perceptions on the Country-of-Origin effects regarding Chinese products. Method: The study is based on a quantitative method. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Behaviour through Nudging? : An Experimental Study on Nudging, Climate Change Denial and Political OrientationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Can nudging promote sustainable consumption behaviour? This study investigates if nudging promotes more environmentally-friendly purchases when applying either a default option or adding a product to elicit the attraction effect in a consumption situation of electronic products. The study further investigates sustainable consumption behaviour by looking at political orientation and the degree of climate change denial. LÄS MER