Sökning: "User Experience"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3212 uppsatser innehållade orden User Experience.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : In this essay, we have attempted to gain a better understanding of client's feelings of satisfaction or dissatisfaction about contact with their social workers in social service and economic assistance. We wanted to gain understanding, through the lens of the theory of recognition and judgment, how individuals who receive economic assistance experience the contact in terms of satisfaction or dissatisfaction and what prompted the feelings throughout the experience. LÄS MER
2. Optimizing Flight Ranking:A Machine Learning Approach : Applying Machine Learning to Upgrade Flight Sorting and User ExperienceM1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Flygresor.se, a leading flight comparison platform, uses machine learning to rankflights based on their likelihood of being clicked. The main goal of this project was toimprove this flight sorting to obtain a better user experience. The platform's existingmodel is based on a neural network approach and a limited set of features. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : A shower routine is a sequence of instructions that can be executed by a smart shower. This report explores how interfaces for creating shower routines can be designed. It further investigates the features that users prioritize in such an interface and how shower routines can enhance the shower experience. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Online house building tools are robust instruments that have transformed the approach to home planning and design. The significance of 3D models on online house building and design platforms lies in their ability to elevate the user experience, enhance design precision, and foster collaboration. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Customer feedback is essential for improving a company's products or services and increasing customer satisfaction. Despite its value, user involvement faces many challenges, such as low user motivation and feedback with missing context information. LÄS MER