Sökning: "market complexity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 625 uppsatser innehållade orden market complexity.
1. ALLE MAN ”ONBOARD”, ELLER LÄMNADE VI KONSULTERNA I HAMN? - En kvalitativ studie om hur anställda och konsulter upplever onboardingprocessen i en större västsvensk organisationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The contemporary labour market places high demands on the flexibility of both organizations and individuals. As a result, companies increasingly use a mixed workforce, consisting of both traditional employees and hired consultants. LÄS MER
2. Exploring servitization practices in the European Automotive industry: Cross-country case study between France and Sweden - A multiple case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the existing literature on servitization through a qualitative cross-country case study investigating the phenomenon in the automotive industry, focusing on the experiences of firms in France and Sweden. The current conceptualisation of servitization is limited in its ability to fully capture the complexity of the phenomena observed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Societal expectations towards corporations to include social, environmental and ethical considerations have grown in importance, and corporations largely depend on so-called sustainability managers to help them meet these expectations. This thesis provides one of the first studies into how sustainability managers work and asks: how do sustainability managers work to change their organisation for a more sustainable future? Through interviews with 18 senior sustainability managers and an analysis of the empirical findings through institutional entrepreneurship and institutional logics theory, this study identifies sustainability managers as individual actors who adopt strategic approaches and work practices similar to institutional entrepreneurs and shows their efforts to institutionalise sustainability by hybridising it with the perceived dominant market logic and by establishing legitimacy. LÄS MER
4. Institutional Logic Multiplicity Behind the Hiring Processes - In-depth study of a Swedish online platformMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Recent times have witnessed a nascent, highly dynamic and volatile economy that is transforming and determining the way modern businesses and transactions operate with the intervention of digital economic activity and online platforms, shaping the world around us. As a third-party intermediary between producers (sellers) and consumers (buyers), platform organizations that create value with trust control mechanisms make traditional organizational structures a thing of the past. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Bioprinting is one of the most promising technologies for future healthcare as it may benefit the repairing of wounds and injuries, disease modeling and development, transplantation of organs and reduce animal testing. This thesis aim to investigate this industry further, as there is no excessive literature on how to handle the innovation in regards to entrepreneurial and biotechnological knowledge. LÄS MER