Sökning: "market complexity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 410 uppsatser innehållade orden market complexity.
1. Samhällets panakeia? En diskursiv policyanalys av Digitaliseringsstrategin ur ett arbetsmarknadsperspektivMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study set out to analyse the discourse surrounding ‘the digitalisation’ in relation to the labour market in the Swedish Government Offices’ Digitalisation strategy and the government report that builds it, utilising Bacchi’s (2009) WPR-approach. The discourse appears to further the premise that ‘the digitalisation’ will have austere effects on nearly all parts of society. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The awareness of model risk has increased due to the increased use of models to valuate financial instruments and their increasing complexity and regulators now require financial institutions to manage it. Despite this, there is still no industry or market standard when it comes to the quantification of model risk. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : Pressure from regulation as well as customer demand on responsibly sourced and produced goods and services is greater than ever. IKEA is considered a bench mark company as regards CSR in global supply chains and now a system needs to be put in place to also secure responsible paper sourcing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study has been to evaluate how the extensive language research concerningmasculine and feminine textual production in general applies to the less extensive researchedjournalistically produced material. We also evaluated whether and how this derives from andapplies to gender studies regarding men and women as socio-cultural structural beings, wheremen are seen as the norm and women porters to the norm - a gender contract. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Managing risk has always been a vital ingredient to successful companies and canbe seen as a competitive advantage if managed right. Of the various types of risks,strategic risks have historically caused 86 percent of companies' signi cant losses inmarket value, while only 6 percent of risk management auditor time are spent onthat type of risk. LÄS MER