Sökning: "Global supply chain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 284 uppsatser innehållade orden Global supply chain.
1. The true costs of internationally purchasing of energy storage systems in the Electromobility sector - A case study of Volvo Trucks battery supply chainMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Industry 4.0 as a Tool for Improvement in a Global Food-Supply-Chain : A Study on how Industry 4.0 can be Implemented in a Global Bakery GroupMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 is at the moment one of the most talked-about topics amongst industry companies. Management teams of discuss the area as something they want to implement, but since it is an ongoing industrial revolution it cannot be implemented straight away. This study is looking into the subject of Industry 4. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Adaptation of shipment consolidation and distribution network design to omni-channel retailing Authors: Johan Deniz, Martin Månsson Supervisor: Joakim Kembro, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University Problem description: Global retailers tend to have complex distribution networks. A part of the complexity stems from trade-offs in deciding which distribution mode to choose when transporting goods from the suppliers to the customers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper proposes a safety stock calculation function based on their distribution properties and create a guideline for the stock status optimization problem. The motivation for this paper originates the cooperation with a drilling tools company, Epiroc Drilling tools AB. LÄS MER
5. Supply Chain Analytics implications for designing Supply Chain Networks : Linking Descriptive Analytics to operational Supply Chain Analytics applications to derive strategic Supply Chain Network DecisionsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Today’s dynamic and increasingly competitive market had expanded complexities for global businesses pressuring companies to start leveraging on Big Data solutions in order to sustain the global competitions by becoming more data-driven in managing their supply chains.The main purpose of this study is twofold, 1) to explore the implications of applying analytics designing supply chain networks, 2) to investigate the link between operational and strategic management levels when making strategic decisions using Analytics. LÄS MER