Sökning: "Anaerobic digestion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 217 uppsatser innehållade orden Anaerobic digestion.
1. Production of volatile fatty acids from anaerobic digestion using food waste, sludge and cow manureM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Volatile fatty acids (VFAs) are important building blocks for the chemical industry. These acids can be produced through environmentally friendly processes from a variety of wastes, such as food waste, sludge and cow manure, through anaerobic digestion (AD). The main objective of this thesis was to investigate which operating parameters (e.g. LÄS MER
2. The feasibility of producing and utilizing bioenergy in Linga Linga, Mozambique : Potential resources, conversion techniques and applicationsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik; KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of the project was to investigate the possibility of producing and utilizing bioenergy from available local resources in the village Linga Linga, Mozambique. Suitable conversion techniques for producing and utilizing bioenergy were identified through a literature study. LÄS MER
3. Food Waste Management in a Circular Economy Perspective : A case study of Swedish juice plant Loviseberg presseri ABMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : One third of all the food produced for human consumption is being wasted all around the world. The recovery and optimum use of this food waste is vital to support the growing population and food demand. LÄS MER
4. Small-scale biogas production from organic waste and application in mid-income countries – a case study of a Lebanese communityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The controlled anaerobic digestion of organic waste in a biogas facility aggregates advantages of waste treatment, energy recovery and nutrient recycling and is a promising technology to deal with contemporary issues of waste management and energy recovery. Small-scale biogas production units can be simply designed and successfully operated even in settings where means for advanced technology equipment are low and institutional capacities limited. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kemi
Sammanfattning : There is a continuous search for novel enzymes to complement the abilities of today’s commercially available enzyme and find tailor-fit alternatives to suit the diverse array of bio-based industries. One application could be to increase biogas yield by finding substrate degrading proteases that can be added to the anaerobic digestion process and survive degradation themselves. LÄS MER