Sökning: "Long-distance interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Long-distance interaction.
1. Chariots of the Atlantic Warriors - A Comparative Study of Chariot Motifs on Scandinavian and Iberian Rock ArtMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : During the last two decades, ideas of long-distance interaction between cultures has gained an increased amount of attention in the field of Bronze Age research. Previous research has shown that such a long-distance interaction, connected to the trade of metal and amber, may have existed between Scandinavia and Iberia, facilitated by a group of seafaring warrior-traders, with a shared identity, set of values and cosmology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astrofysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The possibility that detected substructures in protoplanetary disks, such as gaps, rings and cavities, are created by distant protoplanets has prompted an inquiry into the mechanism responsible for their formation. These wide-orbit young bodies are likely to form relatively rapidly in the outer regions of circumstellar disks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : Future commercial applications making use of non-classical light sources require bright quantum emitters. Such emitters can be achieved by embedding self-assembled, optically active semiconductor quantum dots (QDs) in centered photonic structures. LÄS MER
4. WEAVING IN WOOD : An architectural strategy in Umeå that strive to decrease loneliness and include elderly with physical and cognitive impairmentsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : WEAVING IN WOOD An architectural strategy in Umeå that strive to decrease loneliness and include elderly with physical and cognitive impairments A Master Thesis by Rebecka Littbrand Spring 2020 Background Feelings of loneliness is common in the whole western world, especially among older people. Loneliness is of public health concerns as being a risk factor for many severe diseases and premature mortality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : Commutation Failures in LCC HVDC converters is a topic that is normally addressed from the component perspective, looking at converters’ internal signals. How these commutation failures affect the outer AC network is not deeply understood yet. LÄS MER