Sökning: "Model-Driven Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden Model-Driven Development.
1. A Formal Analysis Framework For EAST-ADL Architectural Models Extended With Behavioral Specifications In SimulinkMagister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Model-Driven Development is a development approach which is being used frequently in the automotive context in order to design models. EAST-ADL is an architectural language which models systems according to their architectural features, whereas Simulink is a tool environment which models systems according to their behavior. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datorteknik
Sammanfattning : Generating code from software models is considered to be a new generation leap within software development methods. The objective of this M.Sc. project is to evaluate how different approaches to modelling and code generation affect embedded systems software development and propose recommendations on how to improve software development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of vehicular embedded systems has encouraged researchers and practitioners to adopt model-driven engineering in the development of these systems. In particular, several modelling languages have been introduced for representing the vehicular software architecture and its quality attributes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Abstraction in computer science is defined as the simplification of a system. Nevertheless, abstraction is also relevant in software engineering when we deal with Model Driven Development (MDD). What interest software engineers is whether a model represents a simplification of the code, generated by the model. LÄS MER
5. Application and evaluation of methods for merging user experience design with agilesoftware developmentMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Cinnober is an organization that develops advanced software solutions for financial institutions. As a part of the technology toolkit used at Cinnober there is a web framework with which GUI development can be driven from the data available on the server, through configuration rather than development. LÄS MER