Sökning: "Supplier Induced Demand"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Supplier Induced Demand.
1. The commercial effects of IMO’s regulation of the global sulphur cap in 2020 - A study on the procurement of deep-sea Ro-Ro at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has announced a new global sulphur content limit for fuels burnt on ships sailing in global waters. The implementation date for this regulation is on January the 1st, 2020 and entail a maximum sulphur content of 0.5%, in contrast to the current sulphur content limit in global waters of 3.5%. LÄS MER
2. Private Equity & Pets: A study on the effects of Private Equity entry on the Swedish veterinary care market for companion animalsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Investigating changes in veterinary care prices in Sweden resulting from the entry of private equity owned clinics and market consolidation. The study uses panel data between 2005 and mid-2016 on veterinary charges for insured dogs to measure the extent to which the growth in price on veterinary services have changed on a per episode basis, meaning the collective series of treatments, for a specific diagnosis of a dog. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor essay examines whether a prospective payment system such as the Diagnose Related Group (DRG) reimbursement system create moral hazard behavior like supplier induced demand in the Swedish healthcare market using data from 2012. Supply induced demand in the Swedish healthcare sector is suggested by some descriptive evidence, but is not supported by a controlled regression analysis of an almost universal sample of healthcare consumption in Swedish hospitals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : We examine the prevalence of moral hazard on the Swedish dental market. Dentists can use their information advantage to induce demand but are constrained by patients’ ability to pay, suggesting that subsidies facilitate inducement. Furthermore, patients’ demand for dental care may increase under extensive subsidy following from decreased costs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Railway expansion is usually associated with containing and supporting economic growth. This particular research approaches railways from the angle of technological potential. It explores whether railways can drive China towards technology-led growth, and if so, the way in which this process occurs. LÄS MER